Effective benefits and an appealing renumeration strategy – clearly communicated – can make a great difference in recruiting and retaining top talent.
We can help you put together a highly attractive package, tailored to the needs and future plans of your business.
This isn’t an off-the-peg solution. We spend time gaining a full understanding of your business before making a recommendation.
This includes advice on the following elements:
- Online total reward statements – helping your employees to understand and appreciate the cost of the benefits you provide.
- Flexible benefits – allowing employees to create a benefits package to meet their individual needs.
- Salary sacrifice arrangements – facilitating employee access to tax efficient benefits whilst reducing employers’ National Insurance costs.
- Private medical insurance – improving your employees’ health and well-being, whilst reducing their absence from work while waiting for medical treatment.
- Group Life, Income Protection and Critical Illness cover
These important benefits not only form a comprehensive employee reward package but also enable you to manage your business more effectively.
You will have access to advice from a range of expert product providers, carefully selected and monitored by St. James’s Place.
The levels and bases of taxation, and reliefs from taxation, can change at any time. The value of any tax relief is dependent on individual circumstances.